With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, therapeutic temperature management, and ventilation, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and acute critical care.
ZOLL M Series
Select Zoll M Series Defibrillators are available pre owned or professionally refurbished.
A Model for Every Application – One User Interface
Zoll M Series defibrillators offer a cost-effective solution to meet your clinical requirements.
Easy to Use and Consistent Across Models
- The most compact and easy to read unit in its class while offering a built-in AC power and battery charger.
- System features consistent controls and easy to use menus to reduce training costs, optimize operation, and minimize errors.
- Rectilinear BiphasicTM waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
- External Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring improved patient comfort and tolerance.
- Event documentation from internal memory, along with removable PCMIA cards for data transfer. The M series includes RS232 data transfer capabilities.
- Specific paddles and electrodes are available for a wide variety of applications.
- Zoll M Series upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- Pulse Oximetry / SpO2 uses Masimo SET® signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all patients.
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) offers single, stat, or fully automated functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances. Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) is also available.
Zoll's M Series Defibrillator Models:
- BLS AED
- Basic Manual Defibrillator
- ACLS Manual / Advisory Defibrillator
- Universal AED / Manual Defibrillator
- Critical CareTransport (CCT)
ZOLL AED Plus
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.